Got a great app idea? Take advantage of our mobile team expertise to go live!
- 2Checkout Mobile for iPhone, iPad & Android
- Repeat Timer
- Memory Jar: Family Photo Journal
- Collect: Photo a Day
- Photo Borders
- Google Talk iOS Client Library
Why use our mobile app development services?
Please, check our recent works on the new mobile apps website - http://www.inexika.com/apps/
- Do you have an idea for a mobile app to grab a good market chunk, and looking for a reliable mobile applications development partner?
- Do you need to expand your current on-line business to accommodate the needs of mobile device owners? You might want to create an iPhone catalog of your products, or provide a mobile help-desk to your customers.
- Are you responsible for IT in a progressive organization, where employees are no longer tied to their traditional workplaces, and continuously traveling - causing imperative demand for instant access to corporate services and data?
Once you have an idea of what you need, it's time to start mobile applications development, which we will bring to life on the most vigorous platforms:
- iOS - an operating system for Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Apple's App Store offers more than half a million of iOS apps, and reached 25 billion downloads recently.
- Android - highly customizable operating system developed for smartphones and tablets. This Google's offspring, supported by the large community of mobile app developers, is extremely well-selling to the end-users. Google Play distribution platform offers a wide range of apps for Android OS.
- Windows Phone 7.x and 8 - Microsoft's successors to its Windows Mobile platform, though completely different, more end-user oriented, and not backward compatible. With the growing network of OEM partners, and hence, increasing trend for Windows Phone 7 app development, this operating system is on its way to get its share on the market.
We know we can build a great app for you at an affordable price. It's easy to start working with us. Simply fill in the contact form, and we'll get in touch within 48 hours.
Or, if you want action right now, call or email our U.S. representative, Michael Fluharty. Michael is a 13 year veteran with Inexika, with a history of managing software development projects of a wide range of complexities, and in multiple environments. He has worked with both large and small public and private companies, as well as federal, state, and local governments. Michael has the expertise to get you started quickly towards building your great idea into a “Killer App”. You can contact him at email@example.com, or call him at +1 (443) 255 8675.