Our mobile development team came up with an idea to create a simple app to track mood evaluations and associate the records with personal experiences in order to discover patterns, mood triggers and observe mood changes in perspective.
This beautiful app is an ultimate mood diary. It will help you discover causes of your ups and downs, and get surprising insights into yourself!
With Mood Journal you can:
- Keep notes of your overall wellbeing with our colorful scale, record your thoughts, and experiences. iMoodJournal will remind you when it's time to check in with yourself.
- Browse the history of your records using our engaging animated mood chart.
- Establish associations of your mood and experiences by adding #hashtags to your records (yeah, like those in Twitter!).
- Mark your emotions with hashtags like #angry, #cheerful or #surprised — iMoodJournal will show you how your feelings affect your wellbeing in long term.
- Track your medication and sleep using tags like #aspirin and #sleep:8h
- Spot triggers of your mood changes on Top Hashtags charts, and filter your mood records by #hashtags.
- Take self-portrait photos and realize how your mood affects your appearance.
- Recognize time-based patterns in your mood on gorgeous summary charts.
- Share your mood with friends on Facebook.
- 10 Best iPhone & Android Apps for Bipolar Disorder - healthline.com
When do I need a mood diary?
Mood diary is a tool frequently offered by psychologists and therapists to help us discover facts about ourselves that otherwise slip our attention. Whether you experience a serious condition like bipolar or depression, or are just curious to know yourself better, this app may help. Bring your iMoodJournal to your therapist or discuss it with your close friend to maximize its positive impact on your life.
To get the best out of this app, please, keep regular records (2 – 3 times a day) of your mood with tags and self-portraits for at least 1 – 2 weeks. The Weekly Cycle chart requires several weeks of records to generate meaningful output. We wish you the very best experience with iMoodJournal.
Please, check our recent works on the new mobile apps website - http://www.inexika.com/apps
What's new in version 1.3
- Published for Android on Google Play!
- Support for iPhone 5
- Ability to edit the 1 - 10 mood scale, substituting custom wording for the default description of each level
- Renewed action button for the mood record in history, with more convenient edit, delete, and sharing functions
- Ability to edit date and time of the mood record, making it possible to create records in the past
What's new in version 1.2
- Passcode lock — done right.
- Export to PDF (email it, print using AirPrint, upload to Dropbox, or access via iTunes on your Mac or PC).
- Export to CSV format (can be opened in Excel, Numbers or other spreadsheet software)
What's new in version 1.1
- Tag completion usability improvements.
- Shake to delete selected record while on history screen — a feature you'd better never use. But it's now there if you really need it.
- Facebook sharing fixed.