It's became the best in class product rapidly after it's first production version was shipped in March, 2010. This solution was chosen by more than 20000 customers from 95 countries all over the world. AweSync lets users get most out of the two leading and widely-used messaging and collaboration platforms together, and can help them to:
- Keep their Lotus Notes business calendar and Google personal or corporate calendar and tasks in sync to organize continuous and seamless planning space
- Share their business schedule or free-busy time information originating in Lotus Notes to virtually any Internet users via Google Calendar
- Synchronize their mobile device with Lotus Notes starting from version 6.5 by using Google calendar as intermediate storage of their events in conjunction with Google Sync for Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, or Windows Mobile
- Have the same contacts in Lotus Notes and Google
It's extremely simple to use the tool and start synchronizing - user just needs to pass few steps automated wizard. Though, for convenient synchronization we have added some advanced features:
- Automatic scheduled synchronization at defined intervals of time, or manual on-demand synchronization
- Full two-way synchronization, or one-way with defined data source either Notes to Google, or Google to Notes
- Comprehensive conflict handling – newer wins, or defined data source overwrite
- Selection of one or more Google calendars for synchronization
- Support of recurring events with rescheduling and cancellations
- Privacy options to disable synchronization of certain fields
Even more, with full functional two-way synchronization, AweSync is ideal for coexistence support in migration projects from Lotus Notes to Google Apps platform. For pilot migrations, where proof of concept is needed, it is important to support heterogeneous coexistent environments for some time. With AweSync users will be able to work in either of the platforms, while having updates coming in both directions, without fear of information loss or outdating.
Please check AweSync website to learn more about this leading synchronization solution and get your 30 days free full functional trial.